A message from Pastor Rick:
Hello Church family, we are so excited to be able to see everyone Sunday morning inside our church building. It has been 3 months since we have met in person. I believe God is going to bless us in a mighty way. A fresh new way!
Please look at the recommendations below and feel free to forward this to anyone you wish. Encourage people to join us as we get to worship Jesus together as the body of Christ, Amen!!
And yes, we are going to attempt to keep live streaming as we go forward.
Love Pastor Rick & Gina, and the Elders
Reopening Father’s Day June 21st / We will continue to Livestream our services
Recommending that you
· come to church with a mask on
· attempt to maintain social distancing
· refrain from handshaking or hugging
· wash your hands often and use the hand sanitizer
· be your own advocate; don’t be afraid to tell people not to get to close
· We have arranged the chairs in 1s, 2s, 3s, and 4s
· Please try to sit in a grouping of chairs appropriate for you
· If you live together / or rode together / its okay to sit together
· If necessary, we can move a chair or two to accommodate your situation
· Feel free to remove your mask once seated if you like
· Put mask back on if you need to move about
Won’t be happening initially
· For a short time, we will not be having a separate children’s ministry during the message
· For a short time, we will not be having fellowship downstairs before or after service
· Everyone is encouraged to leave when service is over